Rooted in tradition with a vision for excellence
Middindi Consulting (Pty) Ltd was established in 2003 by the complete merging of MIDD Consulting (Pty) Ltd and IndiRoc Consulting CC. The company operates under the directorships of Trevor Rangasamy and Johan Hanekom.
The core business of the company is the provision of Rock Engineering, Geotechnical and Geological services to the mining and minerals industry
The company specialises in the use of quantitative investigations of rock behaviour and support performance supplemented by experience, computer modelling and underground investigations.
Middindi provides practical and sustainable solutions to rock engineering problems.
Our sustainable services are based on the knowledge and workable understanding of technical mining services. Our offices in Johannesburg and Pretoria ensure quick response times to clients in the Carletonville and Rustenburg areas.
The company’s partners in the mining industry can take full advantage of:
- Broad knowledge base and experience
- Quick response time
- Substantial industry work experience
- Broad service base (continue scroll down)
- Capacity for large projects
- Breadth of tools, techniques, skills and services
- Hands-on, practical and solutions
- Dedication to transfering knowledge and fostering development